Interested in improving your existing level of fitness or dramatically changing your current lifestyle?
Would you like to become a Black Belt with the British Free Fighting Academy™ without taking years to achieve it?
This is our ULTIMATE personal training package.
The Intensive Training Programme is for you if you want to:
- Train privately, in a safe and friendly environment
- Get fitter than you’ve ever been
- Develop superior core strength
- Vastly improve your flexibility (did you know we start to lose flexibility from the age of 8?)
- Learn realistic self defence techniques that work – regardless of your size or strength
- Learn from the best in the business
This training programme will:
- Get you to Black Belt status within 2 years – as opposed to the usual 7 years if you were to train in a class
- Boost your energy levels
- Give you fantastic relief from work based stress
- Help to control mood swings
- Promote better sleep
- Challenge you! It’s hard work but we make sure you have fun and train with a smile on your face!
As a client on the Intensive Training Programme you’ll get:
- Up to 2 years of private tuition – as much as you can handle. All we ask is that you can commit to a minimum of 2 slots per week.
- Free nutritional advice
- Free membership to the British Free Fighting Academy est. 1995
- Free training uniform
- Free 1st year’s Club Licence insurance
Please note packages are non-transferable and non-refundable.
“To attain the optimal the individual needs to be 100% motivated and committed to their training program. We will help you achieve this mindset.
Each person needs to look upon the commencement of any training routine as a complete change of lifestyle and not just a new hobby! Diet is also an integral part of reaching long term fitness goals and we will also be able to help and advise on this matter.
Our fundamental objective is to help each individual attain the highest levels of fitness possible and give the essential drive and support to lead to a new, fitter way of life improving confidence and self esteem.”
– Andy Hopwood