Terms and Conditions
“Hopwood Fight Centre Ltd” or “Hopwood Fight Centre” or “Hopwood” or “us” or “we” – refers to the owner of the website.
“You” – refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Personal Data – refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – refers to any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data Subject – refers to a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Hopwood Fight Centre has tried to ensure that the information on this website is accurate at the time of its inclusion. However, we cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from any errors or omissions appearing on this website and any user who relies on any such information does so entirely at their own risk.
In addition, Hopwood Fight Centre accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of any information accessed for the quality or otherwise of any goods or services which may be offered by third parties, whose websites may be linked to via this site. On no account will we be held liable for any loss or damage arising out of any use of any websites linked to or from this site.
All purchases from Hopwood Fight Centre are subject to our standard terms and conditions, a copy of which is available on request. Prices and specifications are subject to change without prior notification. All items are strictly subject to availability. Pictures are used for illustration purposes only. All products, brand names and trademarks are acknowledged.
We will endeavor to get all orders out within a few days – however this isn’t always possible so please allow up to 21 days for delivery of your order.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.